Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- spiritual Self had a completely different consciousness when it stood
- dream consciousness, and it had to pass through earthly evolution and
- clear, conceptual picture-consciousness. The dream-like consciousness
- evolution is comparable to that of the animal's, but the consciousness
- during the course of this planetary period is that consciousness
- clear consciousness to its zenith.
- dream-like consciousness in the beginning, but could never have
- dream-like consciousness at the beginning of our earthly evolution, we
- he can consciously act in the physical, mineral world. He cannot yet,
- however, consciously handle astral energy. He has not yet developed an
- stage. We worked with our dream-like consciousness during the first
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- the highly developed seer who can consciously move in the spiritual
- consciousness was extremely dim, comparable to that of a dreaming
- person. He dreamed his being in a kind of sleeping consciousness; the
- consciousness. He gave it up as material for the animals, which now
- with a dim consciousness. Dull-minded individuals would have resulted
- would have remained in a much less conscious state. They would not
- consciousness and spirituality. A particular result of the evolution
- The Earth exists in order that I-conscious human beings
- evolved in order that in the fourth man could be made a self-conscious
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: