Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: create
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- itself in a brain, created it, formed this brain to correspond to its
- would be impossible for someone to simply create a viable brain
- Before the human being could form this body in order to create the
- managed the physical body. It had to create an intermediary in order
- clairvoyant. The human being had to create an astral body, a
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- to create a foundation for physical existence; it created this
- the fourth Round all beings were created so they could live in this
- The task of physical evolution is that what is created for us humans
- could be created. Through the first four Rounds the kingdoms of nature
- been created. That man was made of clay is a symbol of our fourth
- created, the stage in which we now find ourselves, and of the stage at
- 4 Double creation: This may refer to Genesis 1, 26, where God creates humankind. In Genesis 2, 7, this creation is described again, albeit differently.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: