Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: develop
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- existence? How did our Earth develop? What stages did it go through
- development imparted the teachings in The Secret Doctrine.
- A long spiritual development in Europe had brought the European brain,
- develops these forces in the right way. And what one can experience in
- so-called initiates. An initiate is one who has developed to a high
- developed by every person. The initiate has cultivated these forces
- movement. What is most developed in our times is understanding. We
- Intellectual thinking has never been so strongly developed as it is
- European culture has developed this capacity to such an extent. Even
- developed into human beings. We will be led to the stage where this
- ideas of today's astronomers. If we develop the forces that slumber in
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- giving you a sketch of world development according to theosophical
- Before we pursue the history of the development of the universe and,
- skeletal and muscle system, the nervous system that has developed into
- see it. A highly developed clairvoyance is required in order to
- brain. This physical brain had to first originate, it had to develop;
- order for a brain to arise, other organs had to develop first. A brain
- can only develop in a physical body, such as the human one. Therefore
- meaning of our present earthly development. Everything that has
- must pass through future evolution in order to develop a bright,
- had to gradually develop all the organs they needed in order to become
- being will develop further in this mineral wrapping. There are
- germinal organs in our bodies that are still to develop, new senses
- of his head an organ will have developed through which he will have
- developed, had to precede it. We must therefore go back to the period
- man. The human being must develop in earthly life according to the
- present form could develop.
- however, consciously handle astral energy. He has not yet developed an
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- development, or evolution in a broad sense, we don't only mean the
- development of animal or plant life from a previous form, but we also
- so-called Dangma, the highest developed seer. This state is
- the developed seer says something quite different in order to give an
- Something similar is what the developed seer would perceive of the
- the highly developed seer who can consciously move in the spiritual
- developed eye densifies gradually after it passes through a
- small Pralaya. It can then be seen by a less developed seer's eye.
- visible to the astral eye, that is, for whoever has developed this
- more highly developed beings. An analogous state appears in the sixth
- Pralaya and then a state only visible to the highest developed seer.
- mollusks, even fish-like forms developed.
- The human being developed further and at the third stage discarded the
- The scene of this development, Lemuria, was in Asia in the Indian
- development. Those who had reached a normal evolution during the
- During every Round there are humans who develop to a normal stage and
- highly developed individuals. In Theosophy they are called solar
- spiritually highly developed humanity arose. The sagas and myths
- the prerequisites for the later development of the brain were given.
- of the Atlantean race was the development of a phenomenal memory.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: