Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evolution
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- Thursdays to the subject of cosmology, the evolution of the world,
- Blavatsky, treated the questions about the beginning and evolution of
- reliable source of knowledge about the evolution of the world system.
- astronomers tell us about the structure of the world and the evolution
- make you dizzy. The things about the evolution of the world were
- Today we must announce esoteric truths about the origin and evolution
- the pre-earthly and earthly evolution of our world, and how Theosophy
- gives us an outlook into the future. We will see where the evolution
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- cosmic evolution was only a preparation for human existence. Science
- evolution from the theosophical point of view. I must, however,
- evolution, the spiritual Self needs a physical brain. We could
- it was necessary that the evolution of the rest of the physical body
- evolutionary stages we see how slow and gradual this process was. That
- happened since millions of years had as its goal that evolution reach
- Let us go back for a moment to the beginning of the earth's evolution.
- following perception: At the beginning of our planetary evolution, our
- spiritual Self had reached a certain stage in its evolution. Every one
- of us was at a certain stage of evolution when the Earth was in its
- evolution began, and to all the spiritual Selfs that are incarnated
- completely different stage of evolution. During the Earth's evolution
- this earthly evolution. Allow me to indicate in a descriptive way what
- the spiritual Self was when it entered into earthly evolution. Our
- dream consciousness, and it had to pass through earthly evolution and
- must pass through future evolution in order to develop a bright,
- evolution is comparable to that of the animal's, but the consciousness
- evolution in the distant future, we will have brought this bright,
- The beings who entered into earthly evolution at that time we call
- then; that was our nature during that earlier phase of evolution.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- understand evolution in the theosophical sense. When we speak of
- development, or evolution in a broad sense, we don't only mean the
- We said last time that in the history of the evolution of our planet
- chemical energy. The Earth had carried out the previous evolution only
- development. Those who had reached a normal evolution during the
- further evolution until the appropriate time had come, during the
- consciousness and spirituality. A particular result of the evolution
- After Atlantis was destroyed by water, continued evolution resulted in
- which evolution is materialistically explained. If instead of matter
- Evolution is often described as if they were concurrent stages. You
- The task of physical evolution is that what is created for us humans
- levels of evolution, something that few can understand correctly. In
- the human being will achieve his highest level of evolution. He will
- have become what planetary evolution intends.
- which includes a detailed description of cosmological evolution, was
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: