Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- existence? How did our Earth develop? What stages did it go through
- would have two coexisting ways of describing the poet, which do not
- scientific and the soul-spiritual coexist and each be relevant in its
- esoteric sources are completely different; they existed long before
- Esoteric schools existed in Europe before the founding of the
- testifies that an ancient wisdom existed that went far beyond anything
- not possible to verify that such an ancient wisdom existed. When a
- a temple; I could convince him there that a divine wisdom exists.
- Well, you will say: we are always told that such occult forces exist
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- our Earth, the planet on which life has existed for millions of years,
- cosmic evolution was only a preparation for human existence. Science
- For what purpose would the world exist with its solar systems
- timeless and spaceless, it exists beyond space and time, it is
- before the gates of our earthly existence than it does now. We can
- round, when minerals, plants and animals already existed, was man able
- have four coexisting realms: the mineral realm in the first round, the
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- Everything that exists and lives on our Earth was also existent before
- our present Earth come into being; it was existent in a kind of seed
- existence. I find no words in any language for this state. Therefore
- plane. At the beginning of the Earth's existence he would see a sphere
- present. Every time before a new Round begins, our Earth exists in
- what exists on our Earth where it is most solid. In the first Round
- to create a foundation for physical existence; it created this
- foundation in order to prepare a physical existence in the fourth
- those that will exist on Earth at a much later time.
- the most wonderful forms coming into existence which remind us of
- Round beings existed on the Earth who were intermediate beings between
- relate how at that time personalities existed who rose far above their
- did not yet exist. The separation of the sexes occurred only during
- taking over of a body which hadn't already existed. Previously one
- had they used the existent bodies. The Pitris therefore waited until
- exists, and only its conditions change. It is always the same sphere
- The Earth exists in order that I-conscious human beings
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: