Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: follow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- oldest followers, Esoteric Buddhism, by Sinnet. How does a
- Doctrine, the followers of the esoteric schools took notice, and
- go beyond the walls of the schools had been broken. The followers of
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- fashioned the way it is because of him. Schiller wrote the following
- occult knowledge, expressed his thoughts about this point as follows:
- it isn't eternal as is the spiritual Self. We can follow the spiritual
- following perception: At the beginning of our planetary evolution, our
- follow this point in time by using certain methods. But the human
- abstract concepts. He follows up his experiences, his intuitions in
- can only follow a part of our evolution through experience and does
- we are now in the fourth round, and three more rounds will follow in
- can follow as astral energy in the astral world. Only in the fourth
- at what followed, but you will understand the analogy. Another round,
- follow our present one. He will then not only think with his physical
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- Pralaya, a sleeping state, occurs once more, and this is followed
- Then follows a kind of short sleeping state, and now the sphere is
- sense on the astral plane. Again a Pralaya state follows, and the
- Then follows what is invisible even to the Dangma. A long Pralaya
- follows and then the whole process begins again. This happens seven
- Let us now follow the first Round. We can study it best by observing
- The emerging and disappearing seems to follow a pattern. Forms arise
- followed the transition from this fiery, flowing Earth to the
- dream-men. It is difficult to describe them. Another stage followed
- following, second race, matter separated into two poles. The human
- where we now stand. In previous Rounds the following developed:
- states, I would like to bring the following to your attention.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: