Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- we are now in the fourth round, and three more rounds will follow in
- fourth round the humans of the mineral realm because they were formed
- can follow as astral energy in the astral world. Only in the fourth
- the fourth round he was advanced enough to form a physical brain with
- my hand. Man has advanced far enough in the fourth round that
- realms and finds himself now in the fourth round, which is our
- Next time I will show that during this fourth round it is only man who
- during the fourth round.
- able to descend to a physical incarnation. Only during the fourth
- to descend to a physical incarnation. Therefore, in the four rounds we
- have four coexisting realms: the mineral realm in the first round, the
- and the human realm in the fourth round. The human realm had sent out
- form during the fourth round. The human being was the co-creator in
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- the fourth stage. Then a short Pralaya comes again. This stage
- foundation in order to prepare a physical existence in the fourth
- Then another Pralaya occurred, and then the fourth Round. That is the
- established. And now, during the fourth Round, the human being
- The state of the Earth in this fourth Round must be described as being
- during the beginning of the fourth Round we had a kind of gushing
- the fourth Round all beings were created so they could live in this
- fourth race, when their incarnation could take place. Thus a
- I already mentioned that at the start of the fourth Round sexuality
- possible. During the fifth sub-race of the fourth Round humanity
- could be created. Through the first four Rounds the kingdoms of nature
- evolved in order that in the fourth man could be made a self-conscious
- creation have gone by, we are now in the fourth day of creation and
- live in the fourth Round; he describes the fourth day of creation in a
- been created. That man was made of clay is a symbol of our fourth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: