Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- the hands of the Rosenkreuz (Rose Cross) movement, which was
- carefully protected, and that this ancient wisdom has not been handed
- are mutilations of the ancient teachings that were handed down from
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- insofar as it is seen with the eye and touched by the hand, consists
- to move its body. How do I move my hand? I first have the thought: I
- want to move my hand. If I only had the thought it would live in me,
- but it could never raise up a physical hand, just as a mere thought
- leg or my hand, if I put my brain into action in order to hatch
- my hand. Man has advanced far enough in the fourth round that
- however, consciously handle astral energy. He has not yet developed an
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- slumber stage is called a Pralaya. On the other hand, the
- eyes see it, physical ears hear it, physical hands grasp it. That is
- certain animal-like forms evolved further. On the one hand they sank
- deeper into instinctual desires, but on the other hand, by this means
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: