Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: high
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- those who had reached the highest degrees. During the 17th
- nothing to contribute then and those who had reached the highest
- points of this wisdom, the highest grades, withdrew to the Orient.
- down by people like us, but they derive from higher beings, that they
- so-called initiates. An initiate is one who has developed to a high
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- see it. A highly developed clairvoyance is required in order to
- will have reached his highest point of evolution, when in the center
- during which man will reach a still higher stage of evolution, will
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- from a beginning to a high point of perfection, we call
- so-called Dangma, the highest developed seer. This state is
- hollow form, swimming in a great, mighty sea of the highest spiritual
- the highly developed seer who can consciously move in the spiritual
- reverts to water, with higher temperatures even to steam. By this
- more highly developed beings. An analogous state appears in the sixth
- Pralaya and then a state only visible to the highest developed seer.
- highest level.
- higher, spiritual nature. There were no chemical elements involved.
- higher animals formed. The lower animals were similar to today's
- matter that would not enable him to become the bearer of a higher
- higher stage; they could not incorporate during the third race at all.
- highly developed individuals. In Theosophy they are called solar
- pitris or sun pitris. They had reached a higher spirituality, but
- spiritually highly developed humanity arose. The sagas and myths
- brain matter, thereby allowing them to achieve a higher level of
- science to a high level of development, which previously had not been
- reached a high-point: control by the spirit, which had incarnated in
- matter, so that humanity could ascend to higher and higher stages of
- being, who could reflect himself in his body. He will rise to higher
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: