Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nature
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- Is nature so grand only because it lets you count?
- of man and the dust particle nature of the universe.
- nucleus of being, this true Self, is spiritual in nature. It isn't
- then; that was our nature during that earlier phase of evolution.
- you examine them chemically, you find that all physical nature,
- method is required to insert it into human nature. The astral body
- plant it in new earth in the spring, so acted the Pitri-natures. They
- time where we have come from the Pitri-nature. The clairvoyant can
- rounds the spiritual Self was in one of the nature realms. Look at the
- plant nature appeared during the second elemental realm. Then came the
- he said: “What would nature amount to if it weren't directed
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- there were no mineral forms yet, no physical nature energy and no
- higher, spiritual nature. There were no chemical elements involved.
- that will later constitute nature are intimated. As in the first Round
- natures went through a Pralaya stage again and re-appeared in the
- could be created. Through the first four Rounds the kingdoms of nature
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: