Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: physical
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- the standpoint of the physical plane. He won't say a word about what
- of the world system. They will say what their physical senses reveal
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- occupied themselves for so long with only physical phenomena. In every
- merely the exterior, physical human being. Those of you who have heard
- is the inner man actually? When you study the physical man
- thinks in man cannot be discerned with physical sense instruments; not
- evolution, the spiritual Self needs a physical brain. We could
- Devachan, or mental world, without a physical brain, but in the outer,
- physical world we can only perceive with the physical brain. If we
- contemporary human being is a spiritual Self embodied in a physical
- brain. This physical brain had to first originate, it had to develop;
- can only develop in a physical body, such as the human one. Therefore
- it was necessary that the evolution of the rest of the physical body
- acquainted with and understand their physical environment by means of
- a physical brain within the physical corporality we know today. The
- last thing man had to accomplish was to become a physical thinking
- being in order for his Self to be able to think within the physical
- same energy as that of all other earthly physical systems. If you take
- you examine them chemically, you find that all physical nature,
- of the same chemical and physical energies those that are
- had to clothe his spiritual Self with a physical body. That took a
- in the physical body which he now has.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- origin of matter, the matter we can today perceive with our physical
- physical body. The sleeping state of the Earth must be thought of
- not yet perceptible to the physical senses; it is only perceptible to
- sphere appears again as physical solid matter. Only now can physical
- eyes see it, physical ears hear it, physical hands grasp it. That is
- there were no mineral forms yet, no physical nature energy and no
- to create a foundation for physical existence; it created this
- foundation in order to prepare a physical existence in the fourth
- and those beings who had not yet descended to physical materiality,
- When we consider the physical state of the third Round, we find matter
- at the physical state which we have now reached. During the first
- Let us consider the state of our physical Earth somewhat more closely.
- spiritual and a more physical materiality, comparable to the North and
- described in many theosophical books as the various astral or physical
- physical, and so on.
- The task of physical evolution is that what is created for us humans
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: