Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plane
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- solar system form? How did the planets and the star groups come into
- the standpoint of the physical plane. He won't say a word about what
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- above all, the formation of our planet Earth, we must make our own
- our Earth, the planet on which life has existed for millions of years,
- following perception: At the beginning of our planetary evolution, our
- during the course of this planetary period is that consciousness
- world that was not present in the previous planetary stages. In order
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- We said last time that in the history of the evolution of our planet
- to you. You must therefore think of how our earthly planet goes
- again by a state of waking and growth. Thus the planet goes through
- plane. At the beginning of the Earth's existence he would see a sphere
- sense on the astral plane. Again a Pralaya state follows, and the
- from previous planetary states were not all at the same level of
- all the human being who is the goal, the task of the earthly planet.
- The esotericist knows that every planet has its specific task. Nothing
- on Earth on any other planet. Beings, yes but not human beings.
- have become what planetary evolution intends.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: