Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- a crystal, a piece of limestone or rock-salt, a plant, an animal, and
- animals are astral beings, and with the plants and animals we have
- a plant that grows from a seed planted in springtime in new earth, we
- plant it in new earth in the spring, so acted the Pitri-natures. They
- had to be replanted in a new environment, in the matter of the earthly
- Plants reached the culmination of their evolution during the second
- plant nature appeared during the second elemental realm. Then came the
- round, when minerals, plants and animals already existed, was man able
- plant realm in the second round, the animal realm in the third realm
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- development of animal or plant life from a previous form, but we also
- state, just as a whole plant is present in a seed, sleeps in the seed,
- idea of this state. He says: imagine a plant. You see this plant. Now
- imagine a kind of plaster impression of the plant, but in such a way
- that the plant itself is empty space and a Round is the plaster.
- certain senses. Whoever can see the plant cannot see the plaster
- impression at the same time, that is, the negative of the plant.
- which are reminiscent of later crystals and plants even
- crystal forms were prearranged, the plant forms were constituted in
- from within, energize themselves. Not only the first plant forms,
- contemporary person could incarnate in a plant. They waited for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: