Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: point
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- begin? How did it evolve to the point where human beings can inhabit
- I only need to point to one thing in order to show the difficulties
- the natural scientific point of view, and will tell us what he can see
- the standpoint of the physical plane. He won't say a word about what
- points of this wisdom, the highest grades, withdrew to the Orient.
- the European thinking ability, to such a point that difficulties arose
- terms with it. I will just mention one point: European esoteric
- performed. I will only point to the books that have appeared
- and adapted them to the point that he can understand what kind of
- standpoints. The listener should only consider the thoughts conveyed
- earthly matter, to the point where he now stands. We will learn and see
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- occult knowledge, expressed his thoughts about this point as follows:
- evolution from the theosophical point of view. I must, however,
- contemporary humanity's standpoint concerning cosmology. Everything
- future. From a certain point in time this spiritual Self clothed
- the point in which a brain can serve a spiritual Self.
- will have reached his highest point of evolution, when in the center
- between these two points flows the mineral evolution of man. In
- such a mineral body. Consider the spiritual Self as a point. And think
- of the point as being inside a mechanism such as our body; this point
- also had a beginning and an end-point, we call the Astral
- go back to the very beginning of the world. You have seen the point in
- follow this point in time by using certain methods. But the human
- was a formless seed. We call this point in time the
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- from a beginning to a high point of perfection, we call
- reached a high-point: control by the spirit, which had incarnated in
- We have seen how the cosmos evolved in rhythmic stages to the point
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: