Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: race
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- evolve? and in the second volume: How did the human race evolve
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- people of the first race
- following, second race, matter separated into two poles. The human
- third race, the Lemurian epoch, does this appear, albeit primitively.
- higher stage; they could not incorporate during the third race at all.
- fourth race, when their incarnation could take place. Thus a
- of the Atlantean race was the development of a phenomenal memory.
- our contemporary fifth race, during which deductive reasoning was a
- special achievement. This enabled the human race to bring art and
- possible. During the fifth sub-race of the fourth Round humanity
- 3 Race in this sense is a theosophical term. Steiner later used the expression cultural epoch and similar ones.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: