Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reach
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- those who had reached the highest degrees. During the 17th
- nothing to contribute then and those who had reached the highest
- generation to generation. Only those who reached a certain degree of
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- happened since millions of years had as its goal that evolution reach
- spiritual Self had reached a certain stage in its evolution. Every one
- order for the human being to reach his present stage of evolution, he
- will have reached his highest point of evolution, when in the center
- during which man will reach a still higher stage of evolution, will
- earthly evolution will have reached its culmination, and by then the
- but had to evolve to that stage. They had to reach this stage in order
- has reached the mineral stage. Everything that is already mineral,
- reached the culmination of their evolution during the first round.
- Plants reached the culmination of their evolution during the second
- round, and today's animals reached their evolutionary culmination
- during the third round. Man has reached his physical-mineral evolution
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- Manvantara. When the state of perfection is reached, a
- at the physical state which we have now reached. During the first
- development. Those who had reached a normal evolution during the
- epoch. Among them, however, there were some who had already reached a
- pitris or sun pitris. They had reached a higher spirituality, but
- reached a high-point: control by the spirit, which had incarnated in
- vegetable kingdom will reach its culmination and in the next Round the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: