Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: realm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- fourth round the humans of the mineral realm because they were formed
- elemental realm. We differentiate the humans of the third, second and
- first elemental realms. During the first elemental realm, or the first
- second elemental realm, or the second round, human thoughts moved in a
- formed thought-matter. And in the third elemental realm human thoughts
- round is man advanced enough to dominate the mineral realm. Just as in
- Thus we have three elemental realms and the mineral realm. The human
- being of the past lived in the three elemental realms. I can only hint
- rounds the spiritual Self was in one of the nature realms. Look at the
- realms and finds himself now in the fourth round, which is our
- of years ago. Man first appeared in the first elemental realm. The
- plant nature appeared during the second elemental realm. Then came the
- third elemental realm and animals were included in earthly evolution.
- have four coexisting realms: the mineral realm in the first round, the
- plant realm in the second round, the animal realm in the third realm
- and the human realm in the fourth round. The human realm had sent out
- the three other preparatory realms in advance. Goethe was right when
- being had to evolve through three realms in order to take on a mineral
- round. We worked in the preparation of our Earth in order that a realm
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: