Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sense
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- of the human being within this world in a theosophical sense.
- of the world system. They will say what their physical senses reveal
- thinking with the senses. This understanding, or intellectualism,
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- that man can grasp with his senses be they the rough senses of
- thinks in man cannot be discerned with physical sense instruments; not
- even someone who has opened his astral [soul tr.] senses can
- sense we call that which thinks in man the true Self. This inner
- human brain scientifically from all sides with the senses only, you
- germinal organs in our bodies that are still to develop, new senses
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- understand evolution in the theosophical sense. When we speak of
- development, or evolution in a broad sense, we don't only mean the
- of understanding and sense are interrupted, but you can see the
- certain senses. Whoever can see the plant cannot see the plaster
- not yet perceptible to the physical senses; it is only perceptible to
- sense on the astral plane. Again a Pralaya state follows, and the
- 3 Race in this sense is a theosophical term. Steiner later used the expression cultural epoch and similar ones.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: