Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- state, just as a whole plant is present in a seed, sleeps in the seed,
- Pralaya, a sleeping state, occurs once more, and this is followed
- which everything living on the earth sleeps, so to speak. But it isn't
- comparable to normal human sleep. In normal sleep only the activities
- physical body. The sleeping state of the Earth must be thought of
- differently. No earthly being is visible during this sleeping state.
- Earth during the Pralaya sleep. The Earth is not there. It is the
- such a spiritual state. When it awakens from the Pralaya sleep, it
- Then follows a kind of short sleeping state, and now the sphere is
- person. He dreamed his being in a kind of sleeping consciousness; the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: