Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stage
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- existence? How did our Earth develop? What stages did it go through
- developed into human beings. We will be led to the stage where this
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- In order for the human being to live and think in the present stage of
- evolutionary stages we see how slow and gradual this process was. That
- spiritual Self had reached a certain stage in its evolution. Every one
- of us was at a certain stage of evolution when the Earth was in its
- germinal stage. You can think back to the time when the earth's
- completely different stage of evolution. During the Earth's evolution
- preliminary stages, and we worked ourselves up to the dream-like Pitri
- stage. That is where we stood when earthly evolution began. The Pitris
- order for the human being to reach his present stage of evolution, he
- germinal stage, and then go forward to a time when the human being
- world that was not present in the previous planetary stages. In order
- during which man will reach a still higher stage of evolution, will
- but had to evolve to that stage. They had to reach this stage in order
- previous evolutionary stages. We can thereby conclude that there is a
- seven-stage evolution of our Earth and that the spiritual Self has
- seven stages or rounds to go through. During each of these seven
- has reached the mineral stage. Everything that is already mineral,
- stage. We worked with our dream-like consciousness during the first
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- there are seven consecutive stages, and I also briefly described these
- through seven stages, which we call Rounds, in rhythmical sequence.
- slumber stage is called a Pralaya. On the other hand, the
- the fourth stage. Then a short Pralaya comes again. This stage
- the fiery stage. Common fire is not meant, however, but fire of a
- previous stage. In this very fine matter what we call chemical
- elements formed. You can find this second stage wonderfully described
- natures went through a Pralaya stage again and re-appeared in the
- dream-men. It is difficult to describe them. Another stage followed
- the indicated stage of the earth, as well as the vegetable kingdom.
- The human being developed further and at the third stage discarded the
- higher stage; they could not incorporate during the third race at all.
- During every Round there are humans who develop to a normal stage and
- matter, so that humanity could ascend to higher and higher stages of
- We have seen how the cosmos evolved in rhythmic stages to the point
- you consider the spiritual stages, as Theosophy describes them, then
- Evolution is often described as if they were concurrent stages. You
- created, the stage in which we now find ourselves, and of the stage at
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: