Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: state
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- statement, the difficulty becomes apparent. Misunderstandings arise
- small circles, however. A strict rule stated that the knowledge was
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- state, just as a whole plant is present in a seed, sleeps in the seed,
- state in which everything awakens, gradually emerges and progresses
- Manvantara. When the state of perfection is reached, a
- Pralaya, a sleeping state, occurs once more, and this is followed
- again by a state of waking and growth. Thus the planet goes through
- The time between one Manvantara and the next passes in a state in
- physical body. The sleeping state of the Earth must be thought of
- differently. No earthly being is visible during this sleeping state.
- This state would be perceptible only to the opened eye of the
- so-called Dangma, the highest developed seer. This state is
- existence. I find no words in any language for this state. Therefore
- idea of this state. He says: imagine a plant. You see this plant. Now
- such a spiritual state. When it awakens from the Pralaya sleep, it
- Then follows a kind of short sleeping state, and now the sphere is
- sense on the astral plane. Again a Pralaya state follows, and the
- more highly developed beings. An analogous state appears in the sixth
- Pralaya and then a state only visible to the highest developed seer.
- When we consider the physical state of the third Round, we find matter
- in a quite different state. It is not yet differentiated as air and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: