Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: think
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- who think they must fight against present day astronomy in order to
- the theosophical movement think they can instruct astronomers. I would
- collide with astronomy; on the contrary, both ways of thinking will
- therefore object that the esoteric way of thinking is antiquated
- the European thinking ability, to such a point that difficulties arose
- because of the European way of thinking; the commentary that contained
- Blavatsky said. But other thinkers claimed that this literature
- thinking with the senses. This understanding, or intellectualism,
- Intellectual thinking has never been so strongly developed as it is
- thinking. The great teachers of the Orient did not have this
- cleverness of logical thinking, this pure logic; they didn't need it.
- inner vision. True intuition is not acquired through logical thinking;
- the modern form of thinking the wisdom that has been imparted to us in
- People find the easiest access through thinking because Western
- esoteric schools because thinking was not cultivated as it is today.
- Today we must combine spirituality with the force of thinking, by
- of the world in the form of European thinking and science. These
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- beautiful words against this way of thinking:
- thinking. As Theosophists you also know that it isn't the brain that
- thinks, but that the brain is only an instrument, that the brain only
- serves the true being of man as a thinking instrument. This being who
- thinks in man cannot be discerned with physical sense instruments; not
- perceive what it is that thinks in a human being. In a theosophical
- sense we call that which thinks in man the true Self. This inner
- In order for the human being to live and think in the present stage of
- germinal stage. You can think back to the time when the earth's
- last thing man had to accomplish was to become a physical thinking
- being in order for his Self to be able to think within the physical
- such a mineral body. Consider the spiritual Self as a point. And think
- would never have been able to think by means of a physical brain.
- himself the form he needed to perceive, think and act as a human
- which he could think.
- follow our present one. He will then not only think with his physical
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- A week ago, I tried to explain the manner of thinking, so strange to
- to you. You must therefore think of how our earthly planet goes
- sounds. The human being was also mute. He could not yet think, not
- have attained the clear thinking we now posses, but would have
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: