Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: third
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- The third lecture will appear in the next issue of SCR, and at
- Rounds. The first, second and third rounds have gone by;
- astral round, in which he formed his astral body, a human of the third
- elemental realm. We differentiate the humans of the third, second and
- formed thought-matter. And in the third elemental realm human thoughts
- the third round he formed an astral brain from astral matter, so in
- human being. He has gone through the first, second, third elemental
- during the third round. Man has reached his physical-mineral evolution
- third elemental realm and animals were included in earthly evolution.
- plant realm in the second round, the animal realm in the third realm
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- This is the third of three lectures given in the Berlin branch of the
- third Round.
- When we consider the physical state of the third Round, we find matter
- however, in the third Round, energy emerged, which allowed the small
- looks like a camel, another like a horse. In the third Round the
- incarnations were also possible. We could say that during the third
- during the third Round the possibility for animal forms was
- The human being developed further and at the third stage discarded the
- third race, the Lemurian epoch, does this appear, albeit primitively.
- previous misty earth cycle were able to incarnate during the third
- higher stage; they could not incorporate during the third race at all.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: