Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: water
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- process. Imagine a glass full of water. The water is fluid. When you
- cool the temperature sufficiently, the water becomes ice. You have the
- than water, only in another form. Raise the temperature and the ice
- reverts to water, with higher temperatures even to steam. By this
- water, but forms a kind of mist, or steam. It is no longer an ether
- fiery state, then a misty one, then one between air and water. Still
- gushing matter, exactly as ice is condensed water. At the beginning of
- After Atlantis was destroyed by water, continued evolution resulted in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: