Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0089)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: world
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Spiritual Cosmology
- Thursdays to the subject of cosmology, the evolution of the world,
- that is, the teaching about the inception of the world and the shaping
- of the human being within this world in a theosophical sense.
- long time will know that these questions How did the world
- to the ancient world view, Isis Unveiled by H. P.
- the world, but also the book to which we owe the majority of our
- first volume it deals with the question: How did the world system
- reliable source of knowledge about the evolution of the world system.
- astronomers tell us about the structure of the world and the evolution
- of the world system. They will say what their physical senses reveal
- historian can tell us when this way of describing the world structure
- make you dizzy. The things about the evolution of the world were
- the world knows about spiritual matters today. The oriental wise men
- origin of the world from the old writings. There are forces in man
- understand what is meant when the origin of the world is spoken of
- indication about the origin of the world. We see how the scholars work
- longer correct is the reason for the origin of the theosophical world
- of the world in the form of European thinking and science. These
- the pre-earthly and earthly evolution of our world, and how Theosophy
- of the world is going. We want to show all that without opposing the
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 2
- giving you a sketch of world development according to theosophical
- into space to see thousands and thousands of worlds unveil themselves
- before our eyes, worlds that are similar to our solar system, and that
- is like a particle of dust within these many worlds; and that man is
- universe, that is was arrogant of man to believe that the world is
- For what purpose would the world exist with its solar systems
- So you see, people like these with their true spiritual world
- about the Devachan [spiritual world-tr.], and you will find an exact
- perceive with this spiritual Self in the astral world and in the
- Devachan, or mental world, without a physical brain, but in the outer,
- physical world we can only perceive with the physical brain. If we
- which he can come to understand the world, that is the goal and
- astral [soul] energy. This is an energy present in the astral world. I
- result of another world, and we had then to be the beginning of a
- completely new world, in which we had to first find ourselves. Just as
- world that was not present in the previous planetary stages. In order
- go back to the beginning of the world with his questions. When people
- world begin? Mostly such questions are not answerable, for we cannot
- go back to the very beginning of the world. You have seen the point in
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- at least a picture in descriptive form of the origin of the world
- so to speak, before it takes on form in the outer world. Such a
- those individualities who came from previous worlds to find bodies.
- world. Look at Haeckel's famous phylogenic trees, for example, in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: