Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atlantis
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- Atlantis, a region forming today the bed of the Atlantic
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- and America, upon ancient Atlantis, passing over from there
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- called the ancient Atlantis harbored our forefathers. When we
- yield to the illusion that in the earliest epochs of Atlantis
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- dwelt upon old Atlantis. In the lecture of the day before
- little the physical conditions in ancient Atlantis.
- Atlantis, out there in the west, you would not have been able
- Atlantis, in the region where Ireland now stands and even
- Atlantis and you would not have found that spectacle which is
- sunshine such as can now exist in the atmosphere. On Atlantis
- westerly portions of Atlantis disappeared and became covered
- great hordes of people out of Atlantis who settled there.
- parts of Atlantis, even some from ancient Lemuria, had come
- appeared at that time on Atlantis. The outlines were not
- memories of what existed on Atlantis. What did exist there?
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- Atlantis, can also be divided into seven successive groups.
- stages of humanity upon ancient Atlantis differed widely from
- of the submersion of Atlantis by the Flood, the human being
- the mission of Atlantis? It was to implant the ego in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: