Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: father
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- said: “My consciousness reaches up to the Father of the
- whole people, to Abraham; we — I and Father Abraham
- looked up to Father Abraham and said: “I and Father
- in the veins of Abraham.” He felt Father Abraham as the
- Father-substance in which the ego is rooted, and which is
- Father Abraham was, was the I AM!” My primal ego mounts
- not only to the Father-Principle that reaches back to
- and the Father are one! These are important words which one
- thy “I AM” but we call upon Father Abraham. In
- reaches to Father Abraham.
- Father, from the primeval foundation of the world and I
- for itself alone, but it is united with the Father from
- to a common Father. We are now able to bring the idea of the
- Father still more clearly before our souls. Then we see that
- the words, “Before Father Abraham was, was the I
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- teaching, the teaching of the once born Son of the Father
- who was in the bosom of the Universal-Father, has become
- of his father and of his grandfather as though they were his
- deeds of the fathers and of the grandfathers. In ancient
- his father and of his grandfather. Memory extended far back
- or space; hence the expression, “I and Father Abraham
- deny wife and child, father and mother, brother and sister,
- union with the Spiritual Father who pervades the world.
- Father Abraham are one,” because the Ego felt itself
- feeling of oneness with the Spiritual Father-Substance had to
- of the pure Spiritual Father-Principle in whom all are
- In the mighty words, “I and the Father are one,”
- individual ego, they received not from father and mother but
- the will of father or mother, but “from God,”
- Son of the Father!” What manner of teaching is this?
- intermingling of the blood of father and mother. Those who
- Father, filled with Devotion and Truth.” Devotion is
- the Father is the first who made it possible for us to behold
- Universal Father became the guide to this perceiving.”
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- “Father.” The fifth degree is the one we shall
- Father Abraham are one” had a definite meaning for the
- ran through the veins of Father Abraham flowed on down even
- within himself. My ego is one with the Father, but in general
- Father.” That is also the deeper meaning of the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- called the ancient Atlantis harbored our forefathers. When we
- announced that for the words, “I and Father Abraham are
- and the Father are one,” which means, I and the
- Abraham, but this blood-father is only the outer
- manifestation of the spiritual Father.
- Israel, and shall say unto them: The God of your fathers
- the God of Father Abraham, but Who is at the same time a
- Israel, the Lord, God of your fathers, the God of Abraham,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- in the past our forefathers dwelt out there in the west in a
- forefathers. We have seen that the physical body, visible now
- sagas — when their forefathers had gazed into the
- permitted to live again in the world in which his forefathers
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- forefathers, and that God lived for them in the blood flowing
- Testament. “I and Father Abraham are one,” means
- Fatherhood that ran through the blood of successive
- understood, particularly because with the words Father, Son,
- according to ancient Judaism, the “father” was
- mentioned, the physical father whose blood flowed down
- father of Jesus, and who was His mother?”
- father? Can this question be asked at all? Not only can it be
- Gospel of St. Luke it is pointed out that the father of Jesus
- “I and the Father are one,” “I and Father
- undeniable fact that the Evangelist sees the Father-Principle
- are traced back from son to father in the Gospel of St. Luke,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- Father and Mother of Jesus.” Above all we must remember
- inherited his standing, his rank and position from his father
- God. Point out that, while the Father-God is still active in
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- gaining a deeper understanding of the words “Father and
- the concept, Mother and Father, in its spiritual sense, as it
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- of Nazareth lived the Father, who had always existed in
- Nazareth we have a person in whom Father Abraham is living.
- The blood of Father Abraham has flowed down through the
- what can be traced back to the divine Father-power. This was
- Father Abraham are one,” but that at every moment of
- present in him before Father Abraham. This he wished to show.
- flowed also in Joseph, the father of Jesus.
- was no fatherhood. But it is not that; a much more profound,
- that is, that Joseph is the father of Jesus. If they were to
- important — the physical father plays his significant
- understand that we must call the father of Christ Jesus the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: