Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- we read: “Then the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall
- Therefore the commentators said: God permitted Adam to fall
- God's permitting a deep sleep to fall upon the human being
- and the Word was with God and the Word was a God” show
- in a God endowed with the power of uttering the
- Logos-endowed God. The human being has sprung from a mute
- was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was a
- St. John forges a link between man and God and indeed we find
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- evolution was so directed that the Godhead first created, as
- of the Godhead, has developed into the present ego-being. For
- beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the
- Word was a God (or divine). This was in the beginning with
- God. Through the same all things were made and save through
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- AM,” but would have said “God is” —
- mankind during the night. The God who brought the true
- Godhead streams to earth. Human beings exist in order that
- means of outer senses that God, the Logos, had Himself to
- being, God had to appear to the earthly, human
- six other Elohim, whose advent had been prepared by Jahve-God
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the
- Word was a God.
- in the beginning with God.
- man; he was sent from God, bearing the name John. The same
- received it could reveal themselves as Children of God.
- hath no one beheld God with his eyes. The once-born Son,
- name, “Children of God,” because they possessed
- the will of father or mother, but “from God,”
- “Children of God.” Those who put their trust in
- the Light were through initiation born of God. This gives us
- living God, with their earthly senses, He, the Christ, had to
- “born of God,” that is to say, they were
- “Children of God” were always in a certain sense
- God is the teaching of the “once-born.” The
- a son of the Godhead.
- with being born out of the Godhead, but also with continued
- distinguished between Jahve, the individual God, the
- reflector, and the Fulness of the Godhead,
- Gods” when they wished to refer to Him. This profound
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- of God; Thou art the King of Israel!” This word
- Fullness of the Godhead or of the Elohim, the Pleroma, that
- brought to a union with the Godhead — that is to a love
- of the Godhead as a free gift of the independent ego. This
- love should bind men in freedom to the Godhead while formerly
- the Godhead. Then they developed a downward tendency and this
- the Godhead than at a subsequent period. To the degree that
- time he was still wholly united with the Godhead. All that
- conscious of your ancient union with the Godhead, conscious
- closer union with the Godhead. And this is what all baptism
- the human spirit could be united with the Godhead. Baptism by
- was the dismembered God who was drawn into the individual
- Godhead. One should not fanatically ask why Christ changed
- relationship with the Godhead.
- hath received his testimony hath set his seal that God is
- God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not
- translation. What a contradiction! “He whom God hath
- sent, speaketh the word of God, for God giveth not the Spirit
- find within himself as his own eternal base, the God which I
- of God, union with the Divine took place through the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- the Kingdom of God.
- completely embedded within the bosom of the Godhead, that is,
- of the gods, but by virtue of the densification of the
- and airy in form, he remained above with the gods. He was not
- human being was still living with the gods, his physical and
- to unite himself again consciously with the gods, his true
- existence in the bosom of the Godhead and had broken away
- Egypt to become the prophet of God, of the incarnated
- true, God has been active in the blood since the time of
- unto God, Who am I that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that
- Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.
- said unto God: Behold, when I come unto the children of
- Israel, and shall say unto them: The God of your fathers
- announce prophetically a more exalted God, Who exists within
- the God of Father Abraham, but Who is at the same time a
- And God said
- And God said
- Israel, the Lord, God of your fathers, the God of Abraham,
- the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob hath sent me unto you.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- the true ego upon every human soul, He will awaken the God in
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- phantasy. Wotan and Thor and all the other gods were only
- creative folk imagination. The legends of the gods are
- among the gods in the spiritual world and knew Wotan and Thor
- “believed” in the gods and spiritual beings, not
- spirit world, had lived there among spirits and gods and had
- human being allied himself with the good gods against the
- power of the gods of evil existing in matter. Out of this,
- the thoughts of the gods and felt that they must make a
- they found inscribed in matter as the script of the gods. If
- own form in the figures of the Grecian gods. In Aeschylos
- outside themselves and create their gods in their own image.
- In the art of the Grecian period, men created a world of gods
- this was also the time when they were able to understand God
- post-Atlantean civilization God Himself appeared as a man, as
- Greek images of the gods had descended from their pedestals
- time when he felt himself as a member of the Godhead to a
- personality even the Godhead Itself which, embodied in the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- the aid of the God of Light this substantial field of reality
- considered it the realm of the God of Darkness, but for all
- incorporate within it the forces of the good gods.
- forefathers, and that God lived for them in the blood flowing
- comprehend, was prophetically proclaimed that in God there
- The actual Spirit of God of antiquity is none other than the
- the tremendous expression, “God geometrizes
- From necessity it was the dwelling-house of their God. It was
- The present Church is a place for preaching. The God Himself
- incidentally when they wished to be with their God. One who
- mysterious connection with the God dwelling within it. There,
- but something that his God would have thus made, had He
- not only the dwelling-house of God, but it is at the same
- time the meeting place for people who are praying to God.
- whose mission it was to grasp the idea of God in His
- into a pre-Christian and a post-Christian period. The God-Man
- “who was the son of God.” Just as the generations
- so is the succession traced back from Adam to God. Such a
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- God. Point out that, while the Father-God is still active in
- streaming forth the mission to deliver to humanity the God
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- the God of the Jews. And they expressed this when they said:
- show that the God who lived in Abraham was present in Jesus,
- the very Godhead, which means that he belonged to the time
- ancient God exists in Jesus of Nazareth. Luke especially
- ancestry back to Adam and then to God. How could he have come
- God-idea in the blood; and further, to understand what
- everybody resembles the God he understands. If we try to make
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: