Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lemuria
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- our evolutionary steps back to the Lemurian period. It was at
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- Lemurian period. It is the earliest period of our life upon
- Lemurian period that our souls were incarnated for the first
- the ancient Lemurian period when the human being for the
- Lemurian period was very different from life as we experience
- were very differently apportioned during the Lemurian period.
- form, during the Lemurian period, but during the course of
- suppose, for instance, that in the ancient Lemurian period,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- language of today, is called Lemuria. This continent also
- which lived in Lemuria, as they present themselves to
- forms of these ancient Lemurians, fundamentally so different
- part of the Lemurian and the first part of the Atlantean
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- Lemurian period that the moon separated from the earth, when,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- parts of Atlantis, even some from ancient Lemuria, had come
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: