Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: marriage
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- narrative of the Marriage at Cana when the announcement:
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- follows, was mentioned in the lecture yesterday. The Marriage
- the Marriage at Cana, we shall need to consider as a whole,
- place we have here a marriage — but why a marriage in
- Galilee? We shall understand why it is a marriage in Galilee
- in marriage because of a love which they freely and
- human evolution upon the earth, marriage took place only
- Endogamy, (marriage within the tribe) was closely adhered to.
- marriage. But why at a marriage? Because at the time of a
- marriage reference can be made to the reproduction of human
- show at a place where marriage took place within narrow
- to say was said at a marriage — and at a marriage in
- blood relationship. He had to turn to a marriage where the
- at this marriage wine would be drunk. And Christ Jesus showed
- the symbol of Dionysos. In the Marriage at Cana, a great
- far as it was possible at that time. Thus in the marriage at
- a marriage within the folk, but he breaks also that bond that
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- the chapter on the Marriage in Cana, we read: “and the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- will then take place. We may call this a spiritual marriage
- experienced the marriage of humanity with the Spirit. That is
- we may say that humanity celebrates its marriage with
- was a marriage in Cana of Galilee,” every initiate
- an overpowering prophecy. This marriage expresses the great
- marriage of humanity which occurred on the third day of
- marriages, that is, to bring people together. That time is
- relationship between mother and son at the Marriage of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- indicated to us in the Marriage at Cana.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: