Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mother
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- deny wife and child, father and mother, brother and sister,
- individual ego, they received not from father and mother but
- the will of father or mother, but “from God,”
- intermingling of the blood of father and mother. Those who
- prophetically points to this when His mother stands there and
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- It is the mother, therefore, who besought Him and said,
- with what the mother had asked! It only has a meaning if we
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- child in the mother's womb, all that was brought by
- how they furnished, like the mother's womb, the outer
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- of the “Mother of Jesus” in the Gospel, is
- asked: who was the Mother of Jesus? he would reply:
- “The Mother of Jesus was Mary?” And many indeed
- John to the effect that the Mother of Jesus was called Mary.
- the Mother of Jesus was called Mary. Wherever reference is
- Mother of Jesus. The meaning of this we shall learn later. In
- Mother of Jesus was there;” and further on, it says:
- “His Mother saith unto the servants.” Nowhere do
- stood by the Cross of Jesus, His Mother, and His Mother's
- and definitely stated who stood by the Cross. The Mother was
- the Mother of Jesus was not called Mary. In the Greek text,
- it says clearly and distinctly: “Below stood the Mother
- of Jesus, and His Mother's sister Mary who was the wife of
- understanding the question arises: “Who was the Mother
- father of Jesus, and who was His mother?”
- Mother-Principle, according to the Gospel of St. John?
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- Father and Mother of Jesus.” Above all we must remember
- the Mother asks the Christ to make a sign, He answered:
- relationship between mother and son at the Marriage of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- Mother of Jesus,” and consequently of the essence of
- the concept, Mother and Father, in its spiritual sense, as it
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- the St. John's Gospel regarded the physical, historic Mother
- he called the Mother of Jesus the “Virgin
- “Mother of Jesus.” He shows thereby that he does
- person who, because of this, was attracted to a mother so
- highly that he needed such an extraordinary mother as the
- by Jesus Christ. You need but read the Gospel. The Mother of
- “Henceforth, this is thy Mother” and from this
- was entrusted to him of receiving that force as his mother
- Gospel; able to understand how the physical mother of Jesus
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: