Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: saturn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- “Saturn” life-condition. Thus we can look back on
- Saturn. Upon that ancient planet the very first germ of a
- of today was present on ancient Saturn. Only when Saturn was
- becoming an inwardly living body on the Sun, while on Saturn
- — Indeed, but you have just stated that on Saturn our
- have succeeded that early life-state of the Saturn period.
- consider the whole of human evolution from the Saturn stage
- might indeed say that upon Saturn only the physical human
- divine-spiritual powers. Even upon Saturn the physical body
- when the human creature was in the Saturn Evolution; they
- back still further to the Moon, Sun, and Saturn evolutions.
- Upon Saturn, the divine Life-Spirit — which still in the
- the Word or Logos, existed already in germ upon Saturn. Sound
- back upon the physical human body as it existed upon Saturn
- Logos or the Word. For even as early as the Saturn period
- follow evolution still further. Saturn passed over into the
- that such a step forward could be made? While on Saturn, the
- Life-Spirit was active. During the Saturn Period, the human
- body was an expression of the Logos; then Saturn disappeared,
- observe the progress of evolution as a whole. Upon Saturn, we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- Saturn Period; it then became Life while our Earth was
- three earlier stages, Saturn, Sun and Moon. Do not imagine
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- ancient Saturn condition, you must not imagine that it would
- ancient Saturn during the middle period of its evolution from
- into an oven. The only reality of this Saturn state was that
- are solid, fluidic and gaseous bodies. Saturn, however, was
- the densest state on Saturn. In occultism, we distinguish
- matter in vibration, but a fourth substantial state. Saturn
- consisted only of this warmth and if we proceed from Saturn
- Earth passed quickly through the Saturn, Sun and Moon states.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- three embodiments of Saturn, Sun and Moon. Therefore the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- Saturn, Sun and Moon, the higher self was diffused over the
- Saturn, Sun and Moon, about the different members of the
- speaks about Saturn, it is Saturn itself that is speaking
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: