Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sophia
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia
- The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- THE NATURE OF THE VIRGIN SOPHIA
- chaste, wise Virgin Sophia.” By means of all that he
- Sophia. And when the Virgin Sophia encounters the Cosmic Ego,
- approaches the Virgin Sophia, is called in esoteric
- astral body into the Virgin Sophia and is illuminated from
- have learned to know the nature of the Virgin Sophia, which
- received by the Virgin Sophia and which can then speak out of
- receive the Virgin Sophia (the purified astral body) and the
- what was called in esoteric Christianity, the Virgin Sophia,
- Sophia;” and this is what she was always called in the
- “Virgin Sophia.” It was she who represented the
- “Virgin Sophia” as an external historical
- “Virgin Sophia.” Thus we are dealing with a
- Virgin Sophia, but we have also to do with a second mystery.
- Virgin Sophia, and through it, receive into himself the Holy
- did not resemble the Virgin Sophia. There had to be something
- into a Virgin Sophia. What is this power? It consists in the
- Virgin Sophia and it will become receptive to the Holy
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: