Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: attain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- transformation, acquired another form and attained a very
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- attained by submersion in a physical body. Prior to this, the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- is quoted, one who has attained a knowledge of the Spirit,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- who has attained a certain degree of initiation. Therefore he
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- earthly mission attained. What does that mean? It means that
- then become, now every “son of man” could attain
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- ancient Moon. When a planet has attained the goal of its
- a human being who, in a certain incarnation, has attained his
- however, will be attained only in the far distant future.
- not even today attained a very great understanding of true,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- civilization had attained; they began to appreciate Maya or
- matter) and Spirit. This is the moment when men also attained
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- have attained a Christian or a Rosicrucian initiation —
- even for those who have attained any initiation whatsoever
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- designation cannot, in the true sense of the word, attain
- aspires to initiation and has attained it, higher organs have
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- understand that when a person has attained this initiation,
- which the human being has attained, to another which he had
- of initiation the Christian esotericist attains the
- attained, a still higher stage, that is the ability to help
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: