Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: back
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- more into the background in relation to the other Gospels by
- the human being and said: If we go back in evolution, we find
- in words. When we go back in human evolution we meet an
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- “Saturn” life-condition. Thus we can look back on
- disintegrates and goes back into the earth kingdom. There
- our evolutionary steps back to the Lemurian period. It was at
- Now, look back
- back still further to the Moon, Sun, and Saturn evolutions.
- back upon the physical human body as it existed upon Saturn
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- Christianity, everything leads back to the Word or the Logos.
- Thus we must go far back into the past if we wish to consider
- here in this Earth evolution. If you were able to look back
- will they be able to render back this love.
- look back to that ancient past in human evolution when
- not only to the Father-Principle that reaches back to
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- Only when his astral body and ego have slipped back into his
- back into the physical body by the Priest-Initiator, he bore
- through the higher worlds. He was then again called back into
- his own age? The other leads back to the explanation of
- go back to ancient peoples, to ancient races, you would find
- to go very far back. In the writing of Tacitus it is quite
- his father and of his grandfather. Memory extended far back
- continue by transplanting ourselves back into the age of the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- he ascertains there, he must bring back into the Mystery
- we look back over human evolution to the time when mankind
- endeavouring to find its way back, when the ego has been so
- impulse for finding the path back to the Universal. The
- further we go back in earthly evolution, the more we find the
- wine will be transformed back again into water.” How
- proclaim.” A few verses back we find the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- of it, when we follow human evolution still further back than
- present. Today we must trace the human being back into still
- should like to lead you back once more to the ancient
- back to the earliest periods of this Atlantean continent, we
- present. We can go still further back.
- aqueous vapour. The further back we go, the more attenuated
- lives. When we follow very far back in the evolution of the
- back to the very beginning of our present earthly planet. We
- preceded our present Earth. If you follow back as far as the
- remained of the water, fluctuating back and forth alternately
- earth only the animals who could not hold back their
- hold back their descent into matter.
- another fact of evolution. Let us once more look back to the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- might force himself back in consciousness to his former
- back again into the spiritual world. And the cultural mood
- back beyond the Roman period. What existed previously is, in
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- with generations as far back as his earliest ancestor. This
- line of descent back to Abraham. That was, in general, what
- background of the Egyptian principle.
- below, forward the same as backward. If one would only
- this succession, we see that it goes back to Adam. Then
- are traced back from son to father in the Gospel of St. Luke,
- so is the succession traced back from Adam to God. Such a
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- clearly that if we were to go back into the middle of the
- spiritual background. We gaze into the abysmal depths of the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- far back, you will find that in primeval times, the human
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- “If we trace back the ancestry of Jesus of Nazareth
- tables back to Abraham. He has a more materialistic point of
- back still further, even to Adam and that Adam was a son of
- what can be traced back to the divine Father-power. This was
- a more mysterious something lies at the back of it which is
- ancestry back to Adam and then to God. How could he have come
- had thus said, she turned herself back and saw Jesus
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: