Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: capable
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- him in earlier conditions still mute, still incapable of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- later became capable of speech, became a witness of the
- became capable of observing everything externally, capable of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- became capable of saying to itself “I AM.” Thus,
- preparing them to become capable later, by degrees, of
- capable of experiencing the Logos, of feeling the force of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- learned, the neophyte was capable of developing spiritual
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- capable of receiving an ego, but if the physical body is not
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- matter, is not yet capable of converting them into their
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- human being become capable of perception in spiritual worlds?
- First, let me ask, how have you become capable of observing
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- capable of becoming bearer of the Holy Spirit, I now give
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: