Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dense
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- he did not possess a physical body dense and solid enough to
- begin to condense, and were we able to follow with our eyes
- the water, this human being becomes condensed, gradually
- not yet even gaseous. Our gaseous state is much denser than
- the densest state on Saturn. In occultism, we distinguish
- Moon-state then condenses still further; it is a fluid body
- more dense condition. The actual middle condition, however,
- substance. The fluid state was its densest condition. This
- the denser region of matter. There were at that time upon the
- sea, you would have found in it, condensed out of the water,
- was dense enough to become flesh and bone. After the
- earth, condensed to their present material form. That is the
- He has become condensed out of water and air and he will
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- the salt condenses below and forms a deposit at the bottom of
- the water, filling it. The salt can only become condensed
- spiritualization also always occurs. What thus condenses
- the case of the salt, when it condenses and is precipitated
- condense into feelings and inner experiences, and these
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: