Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: descend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- descended. Still possessing a dull clairvoyance, he felt
- whom it has descended.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- preserved for centuries in this same blood, and a descendant
- only descended, in fact, as far as the group-ego. Those,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- Heaven ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.”
- you will perceive how the spiritual forces descending from
- whole. On the one hand men had to descend to the lowest level
- that you have become defiled, that you have descended to your
- impulse of evolution had, as it were, to descend even into
- Christ really wished to say by this: Those who have descended
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- descending upon the surface of the earth. As a matter of
- region of water and air, he gradually descended,
- human creature first descended out of the airy sphere into
- human being then descended upon the surface of the earth.
- and truly the human being descended from spheres which we
- from the divine consciousness. Because he descended into
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- When a human being descends again into physical birth, his
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- has descended completely into a materialistic civilization.
- to do with personal needs. Mankind has descended to the
- descended deeper and deeper into Maya and has permeated
- Greek images of the gods had descended from their pedestals
- flesh, had descended and dwelt among men.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- into the regions out of which it had descended. Those
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- descended into the physical world. That has been pointed out
- the blood, the ‘I AM’ who is to descend even to
- who then descended deeper into matter and appeared in the
- humanity has wholly descended into matter with all its
- descended deeply enough into matter to have been able to
- gradually into a spiritual love which then descends upon
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- mankind has descended out of the spiritual spheres into the
- and such things did not exist. When humanity descended from
- descends into Hell. That is the “Descent into
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: