Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: distant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- our glance to sweep to the far distant future after the Earth
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- distant past and indicated that, according to Esoteric
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- that points toward the far distant future when men will be
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- evolution, we find, even in these epochs of the far distant
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- remain a long time on this distant star, long enough to have
- however, will be attained only in the far distant future.
- Life-Spirit and Atman or Spirit-Man) in the distant future
- present in it. Then in a far distant future, the Christian
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- distant past gave to mankind the first post-Atlantean
- sagas and myths often aroused memory-pictures of the distant
- distant future, we shall consider next time.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- distant future toward which we, only divining, can turn our
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- that if a person had viewed the earth from a distant star, he
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: