Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dwell
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- not need to dwell upon the objection, that in
- the same Principle dwelling within Him through which
- degrees did beings appear upon this dwelling place of ours
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- dwell there today. Then on the Sun, when our own ether body
- ego. And this ego itself dwells within the astral body, when
- night dwells within the human being lying in bed — had
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- sun. Just as human beings dwell upon the earth, and little by
- higher beings dwell upon the sun and enkindle love, because
- being is an earth-dweller and to be an earth-dweller means to
- Earth-period. A sun-dweller in our time means a being that
- the earth. The earth-dweller would not have developed love,
- sun-dwellers sent down ripened wisdom to them with the rays
- sun their dwelling-place and what streams down to us in the
- moon as a dwelling-place is the one who from there pours
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- living and dwelling among men as the incarnated Logos.
- the compulsion of any law, but as an indwelling Impulse of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- expression in the physical body, dwell in the higher
- I speak of something which dwells in the innermost depths of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- himself thereby to become a true earth dweller. In the last
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- dwelling upon an island in cosmic space which has separated
- your soul and spirit dwell within your physical body, do also
- the soul and spirit of the earth dwell within the body of the
- that a soul and spirit dwell within him. But as far as
- human beings. It dwells within the Earth Spirit.” Let
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- revealed His name to Moses? We must now dwell a little on
- From necessity it was the dwelling-house of their God. It was
- mysterious connection with the God dwelling within it. There,
- wished to create a dwelling place for Himself. This was the
- not only the dwelling-house of God, but it is at the same
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- dwelling within Jesus of Nazareth.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: