Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: flow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- thought flowing through the Christian minds of Europe, for it
- the following analogy. I have here a flower before me. This
- little seed. And in the seed, this white flower existed in
- potentiality. Were it not there potentially, this flower
- seed? It springs again from just such a flower. The blossom
- the human soul may appear as its flower. In the beginning
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- Everything was thus guided and directed. Like the flower
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- can enkindle love, a being that can permit love to flow into
- Abraham are one! In my veins flows the same blood that flows
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- whose blood, as it were, flowed down through generations was
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- ran through the veins of Father Abraham flowed on down even
- say, for I can speak of nothing that flows from Me to him.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- solid body which flows in and out of it. When you inhale
- blood-principle flowing down through the generations. It is
- consider the external sign of the flowing down of the Logos
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- Crucifixion when the blood flowed from the wounds of the
- flowing from His wounds. What does this picture, the content
- moment of time? It was the very moment when the blood flowed
- the Christ. And the sap that flows through the plants, which
- learn to feel that in the Last Supper the flowing of the
- Christ, as the Spirit of the Earth, flows through his body.
- which has the force to permeate other bodies must flow into
- developing the higher man flows into the earth. Tomorrow we
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- streams of culture flowed out into the various regions of the
- cultural stream flowed down into India,
- now for anyone to impart to you a belief in the flowers of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- period also, it was not because of something flowing out of
- forefathers, and that God lived for them in the blood flowing
- mentioned, the physical father whose blood flowed down
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- that the same blood flows in Him that has flowed down through
- The blood of Father Abraham has flowed down through the
- a question of showing how from the beginning the blood flowed
- show that the same blood flowing down through the generations
- flowed also in Joseph, the father of Jesus.
- when the blood flowed from the wounds of the Crucified
- blood flowed from the wounds of the Saviour, but it was
- with the earth; that the Christ Himself flowed into the very
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: