Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: future
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- the future will develop into one in which the human being,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- our glance to sweep to the far distant future after the Earth
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- then pass over to a future planetary condition which is
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- the world at a future time, in other words, the Christ, was
- future of mankind the Christ would be revealed, and in what
- inconsistency of constantly speaking about the future Christ,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- the future of humanity, it will be possible to see in the
- that points toward the far distant future when men will be
- direct men, not to the past, but to the future through the
- is one of prophecy pointing to the future. That relationship
- present or of the immediate future. In later incarnations
- come. No one should, however, make the future an excuse for
- future, it is not yet come. What I have to accomplish here
- points to the future, thereby showing how He works for the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- nature a consciousness of the future state of his physical
- pointing to a future condition into which the human being
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- however, will be attained only in the far distant future.
- Life-Spirit and Atman or Spirit-Man) in the distant future
- what will be the difference in the future? How will the
- humanity of the future differ from that of the present?
- present in it. Then in a far distant future, the Christian
- show what the Christ of the future will be.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- in the future in addition to the present clear
- future historical events were in this way laid out — if
- succession. The future was divided according to the number
- seven and an outline of the future history was foretold. I
- more so in the near future. For, at the present time, spirit
- distant future, we shall consider next time.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- we now allow our glance to sweep into the future, we may say:
- still further into the future, we see spiritually something
- distant future toward which we, only divining, can turn our
- presented to the clairvoyant faculty, that is, the future of
- mankind. If we know the impulses of the future, we can then
- over into the future.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- lead to real Christianity, the men of the future will have to
- intolerance will become greater and greater in the future and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: