Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: illusion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- Let us have no illusions! Materialism first forced its way
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- illusion. But that is the way mankind at first saw physical
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- union with It, with the removal of all illusions which only
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- yield to the illusion that in the earliest epochs of Atlantis
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- and now lives in a world of appearance, of illusion, of
- illusion became worthless to him. This physical world became
- to him an illusion; the true world existed for him when he
- illusion as something of value. The ancient Indian was happy
- when he could flee from illusion. For the Persian, it became
- a sphere of activity. It is true, illusion still continued to
- and to develop the science of geometry. Maya or illusion was
- to the degree of the union of Maya (the world of illusion,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- Maya or illusion. These primitive Indian people said that
- unreal, is illusion, Maya. That was the first religious
- Maya or illusion and then to flee from it and become foreign
- consider as Maya or illusion what previously had hardly
- physical reality as an illusion could not remain the vital
- mood that looks upon physical reality as illusion in what has
- upon illusion! If this was changed in the Indian cultural
- themselves to the idea that outer reality is not illusion but
- spiritual world, to raise ourselves above illusion, we must
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: