Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kingdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- kingdoms has come into being.” If we do not interpret
- kingdoms of nature about us, the minerals, plants, animals
- and man. We call the human kingdom the most perfect creation,
- kingdoms of nature we differentiate again beings of higher
- kingdom and let their glance sweep up as far as man and in
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- disintegrates and goes back into the earth kingdom. There
- in a certain sense of the same nature as the mineral kingdom
- difference which exists between the mineral kingdom and the
- the animal kingdom was added, in the Moon Period, the plant
- kingdom and upon the Earth the mineral kingdom appeared. Upon
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- being, so too has everything, animal kingdom, plant kingdom,
- mineral kingdom first come forth into existence from the
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- and animal kingdoms. But what surrounds him is not reality,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- acquainted with the four kingdoms of nature, the mineral,
- plant, animal and human kingdoms. We have seen that prior to
- the present mineral, plant and animal kingdoms. The sharp
- memory of the existence of another kingdom, a kingdom of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- plant, but to the lower kingdoms I owe my existence! If in
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- kingdom of heaven.” One can merely quote such a saying
- reach the kingdom of heaven within themselves.” This
- themselves the kingdom of heaven!
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: