Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- mode of thought, it appeared to them in the light described
- philosophical things, of the Logos, of Life, of Light!
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- are to appear to us in the right light. We must recall to
- surrounding the human being. It is a body of light, only it
- when seen with clairvoyant vision, it appears as Light,
- spiritual Light. Our physical light is only transformed
- spiritual Light and the physical sunlight is the embodiment
- of the divine-spiritual auric, cosmic Light which is its
- source. In the present world there is a light streaming down
- upon us from the sun. But there is yet another light which
- light-body is added: Life becomes Light! Here we have the
- living, the Logos which was Life and which became Light. What
- now able not only to live in Light and in Life, but also
- confronting the Logos, Life, and Light. Therefore everything
- Light; then when the human creature became endowed with an
- ego, the Logos as Light confronted him. But he had to learn
- Logos which became Life, then Light, and this Light lives in
- darkness, into the ignorance, the Light shone. And the
- recognize the Light of the Logos.
- became the Light of men. And the Light shone into the
- Light is recounted later on in the Gospels.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- passing through its existence as the Sun, and it became Light
- Light. Within this creature's inmost being, during life upon
- the Earth, the light of the ego itself was now enkindled and
- by a mist, by a kind of light-aura, when we walk through the
- upon the earth, revealing to him by means of visible light
- in the outer sunlight. But the sunlight is not merely
- material light. To spiritual perception, it is just as much
- sunlight, you should consider it just as you consider the
- inner nature. The sunlight has the same relationship to the
- Logos as your body has to your soul. In the sunlight
- streams down upon the Earth. Not alone the physical sunlight
- die if the physical sunlight did not act upon them —
- but together with the physical sunlight, the warm love of the
- light, that light which at the same time enkindled love. The
- light shone into the darkness, but the darkness was unable
- yet to comprehend it. If this light, which is at the same
- grasp this light of love. But love streamed into human beings
- of light. Because the light of the sun streams down upon the
- exalted existence. Seven principle Spirits of Light, who at
- physical light of the sun contains within it the spiritual
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- just as animals who have never been exposed to the light have
- no eyes. The light forms the eye, sound fashions the ear.
- acted like light upon the eye and sound upon the ear. In this
- incarnated Logos, the Light of the World, etc.” It is
- and Life was the Light of men.
- And the Light
- came as a witness in order to bear witness of the Light that
- the Light but was a witness of the Light.
- Light which lighteth every man should come into the
- the light of day. I have already pointed out that when the
- Christ said, “I am the Light of the World,” He
- those into whose individual egos the Light of the World might
- not yet able to apprehend the Light of the World. What
- appeared as Life, Light, and Logos in Christ-Jesus, has
- matured did not recognize it. The Light was always there, for
- Only because the Light became transformed into that light
- maturity. “The Light shone in the darkness but the
- existence at all, had not the Light been rayed into it by the
- knowledge of the Logos, of the Light, and of Life and could
- they could not as individuals receive the Light which had
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- was active as an inspirer. But it was the true Light, the
- soul-spirit nature, so too is the light of the sun the
- expression of a soul-spirit light. All that occurs apparently
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- he beheld the dazzling, astral light. When he plunged into
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- by an aura of light, for he would be perceiving the earth's
- physical sunlight is falling upon the earth. Therefore the
- light of the sun appears to us like the outer physical body
- which formerly could only stream down upon the earth as light
- physical light which can be seen with physical eyes depart,
- stood the Elohim, the real Spirits of Light, the denizens of
- consciousness, or the light of those worlds is flashing up
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- the aid of the God of Light this substantial field of reality
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- very easily proven historically, and light could be thrown
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- through which they can distinguish only light and darkness,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- surrounded by light, spiritual light. This second power that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: