Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: living
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- becoming an inwardly living body on the Sun, while on Saturn
- living, the Logos which was Life and which became Light. What
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- times, the human being, living a very brief portion of the
- dream-pictures, which, however, possessed a living
- express this living Christ-teaching in a few short,
- folk. Let us enter in a living way into the consciousness of
- AM,” contain the living essence of the Christian
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- spread out not only over groups living contemporaneously in a
- being born in some particular place this living human being
- the eternal human living within them in full consciousness.
- living God, with their earthly senses, He, the Christ, had to
- living and dwelling among men as the incarnated Logos.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- living together in a kind of external intoxication, a merging
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- human being was still living with the gods, his physical and
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- for example, a corpse and a living human being side by side.
- When we have a living, waking human being before us, we know
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- Something one might call a natural, living companionship with
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- by saying that they consisted in the preservation of living
- “feeling the living Spirit in the act of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- Nazareth we have a person in whom Father Abraham is living.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: