Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perception
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- capacities of spiritual perception — they will be able,
- humanity could still lift its perceptions to the unseen
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- material light. To spiritual perception, it is just as much
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- perception of the spiritual world. However, in ancient times
- for a perception of the world in which he then finds himself.
- organs of perception in his astral body and when he was
- way the astral body was transformed and organs of perception
- super-sensible organs, my spiritual powers of perception. What
- a super-sensible perception; he sees at one and the same time
- organs of perception; previously no one ever saw God with
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- physical sense perception, you would be greatly disappointed.
- ego which, insensible to outer perception, were embedded in
- the faculty of a clear astral perception, because whenever he
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- sense, as far as direct perception is concerned, men were cut
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- the laws, a science of perception, a science of feeling, not
- simultaneously the perceptions and the results that accrue
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- human being become capable of perception in spiritual worlds?
- perception in a higher world rests upon the fact that higher
- there exists what is called perception in the higher
- plastically formed so that organs of higher perception are
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- developed far enough to have astral organs of perception, now
- organs of perception, which means, he could see and perceive
- intensely affected it formed its organs of perception
- of perception. The astral body, in any case, has progressed
- world, but only the organs of perception of the spiritual
- powerful force needed for spiritual perception, and she is,
- made to assist him to develop spiritual perception. And how
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: