Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perfect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- and man. We call the human kingdom the most perfect creation,
- the mineral the most imperfect. Within the respective
- earth. But in an imperfect, mute form he was there and little
- imperfect human being and the significance of evolution is,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- still more perfected than previously. What had it previously
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- exact meaning be perfectly understood, for as we shall see in
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- has fully perfected the physical body, this physical man will
- of the present has not yet perfected this metamorphosis, what
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- certain degree of perfection of this mood had been developed
- there is no more significant, no more perfect architecture
- Everything in human evolution is in perfect accord. The Greek
- in which the human being harmonized perfectly with his
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- express most perfectly her real being? Then, because she had,
- perfect, that the Sun Logos, the Being of the six Elohim,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: