Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: prepare
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- Just as wisdom was prepared upon the Moon, that it might be
- found everywhere on the Earth, so is love now being prepared
- being, however, had to be very slowly prepared for all this,
- consciousness and inwardly prepared it to receive this love
- the Night who prepared humanity for the love that was later
- six other Elohim, whose advent had been prepared by Jahve-God
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- a half days deathlike sleep, all that had been prepared in
- upon the etheric what had previously been prepared within it.
- had been prepared within it through meditation and
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- impulse had to be prepared gradually through other impulses.
- astral body and by gradually maturing it, prepare it for the
- the physical body had to be prepared to become an instrument
- physical body was prepared to become the bearer of the
- to prepare for what was to come.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- point to and prepare for what was brought to mankind as an
- been slowly and gradually prepared before-hand. Like the
- hand what had been prepared in the followers of the Old
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- was it that prepared him for this strong feeling of self in
- upon the earth. This event was prepared for within the third
- be prepared beforehand. The third epoch made ready for that
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- you may come tomorrow properly prepared in spirit to
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- Christianity was prepared in the 3rd epoch. The Egyptian
- enough to have prepared the physical instrument for the ego
- his sixth or seventh year. Everywhere, evolution must prepare
- must be slowly and gradually prepared. The power and force of
- “Prepare them by pointing to the formless, invisible
- the physical plane is prepared for those who can
- understand.” This was prepared, as it were, in the
- right sense what had been prepared by Moses.
- this document in its truly spiritual form and prepare what
- experienced how gradually mankind is being prepared to
- man. Prior to this, there was only the love prepared
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XI: Christian Initiation
- spiritual worlds, to prepare oneself to receive the higher
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- needed for this namely, that the human being prepare himself
- previously prepared inner natures. This means that the human
- being has been so well prepared that he has subjected his
- which had first been prepared by a highly developed ego, for
- Science Movement is to prepare those who have the will to
- allow themselves to be prepared, for the return of the Christ
- Spiritual Science, to prepare mankind and to keep its eyes
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: