Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0103)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: previous
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture I: The Doctrine of the Logos
- previously been independently discovered is now recognized
- If previously
- understanding previously nothing at all about geometry. On
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture II: Esoteric Christianity
- earth has passed through previous states of existence and
- There are previous incarnations of a planet just as there are
- previous incarnations of a human being. Everything in the
- still more perfected than previously. What had it previously
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Mission of the Earth
- life, into human history itself, what previously streamed
- Previously, all was only a preparation.
- mankind. Previously, everything was a preparation for this
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Raising of Lazarus
- upon the etheric what had previously been prepared within it.
- “once-born.” Those who were previously called
- bear witness of what was previously present in every human
- organs of perception; previously no one ever saw God with
- physical earthly senses. Previously God had remained
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture V: The Seven Degrees of Initiation
- you will observe, that nowhere previous to that chapter which
- contradictions of what I have presented in the previous
- that repudiates all previous occult points of view that the
- human being with the spirit world in which he previously
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VI: The "I AM"
- may say that the human being was previously already a
- water-man. But that would not be quite correct. Previously
- had previously separated from the common astral substance
- had severed itself from that condition in which it previously
- Previously, after the manner of the ancient Mystery
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- previously stated that what is called the Logos is the sum
- the previous embodiment of our Earth, the Moon Evolution, and
- being. The question may be asked, what existed previously
- the ether body — previously outside the physical body
- previously been received unconsciously. The human being must,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VIII: Human Evolution in its Relation to the Christ Principle
- been handed down to posterity as tradition. Previous to all
- back beyond the Roman period. What existed previously is, in
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IX: The Prophetical Documents and the Origin of Christianity
- consider as Maya or illusion what previously had hardly
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture X: The Effect of the Christ Impulse Within Mankind
- ego, just as he had previously done with his physical body.
- real founder of logic was Aristotle. If there had previously
- history. Previously mankind had not lived in this kind of
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- not reached previously. If a person practices self-knowledge
- previously prepared inner natures. This means that the human
- progressed far in his evolution in his previous incarnations
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: